Why do I need a Wireless Network?
- Remove the hassles of wires.
- Move around your house and yard freely. Save time because there's no need to log on and off.
- Share one IP address throughout your house. Don't pay the cable or phone company more money for each modem.
- Communicate between all the computers in your house. No more passing disks.
- Improve the look of your home by removing ugly wires.
- Protect your computer from hackers with the built in firewall.
- Print from any computer in the house.
- Prepare your home for the digital networking revolution.